Well our littlest guy is doing really well and we feel so blessed he is healthy. He seems to be growing just fine. I take the statistics lightly but it always makes me curious! Lol Joshua is 25 pounds (15%) and in the 60% for height. If you know my baby well, you know he always likes to eat! So, yes it was a little shocking to see him that low in weight compared to peers. But, not to worry, we know they all grow differently and Joshua will grow different from his big brother!
Joshua is on the quite side so far, but we started tantrums and screaming very well. Ha! However, though it's only a stage, I really remind myself he's only showing his feelings. They do grow up so fast. Josh likes climbing on playground equipment and slides down alone as I wait at the bottom. He seems to like the tube slides best. He runs chasing after brother of course! Joshua is talking more and I noticed repeats a word here and there little bit more. My new favorite word he repeats is gee for geese. We have many geese on the lake right now behind the house. The other word I love is shooze for shoes. It just cracks me up between Jacob's stories and josh's ham moments. One thing is true it doesn't matter how bad a mood your in or how tired, your kids seem to always know the way to keep a smile on your face!
Thursday, March 22, 2012
18 month check up
Posted by Craig Family at 12:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment